the rules of rat rod biking

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok we all know there really are not rules when it comes to the whole rat rod thing.. but if your meeting in a group to
ride, you should have guide lines just to be safe. Making sure a good time is had by all. so here is my short list of rules
or pet peeves list, :lol: of riding in a goup. feel free to add your
1. no flip flops
2. no pink leopard thongs
3. no spiting chewing tabacco

ok you follow these simple rules as I have laid them out.. and we will have a good ride... icecream for everyone

What if your pink leopard thong has "Built Not Bought" embroidered on the front?

deorman said:
#5 No casting of lines or discharging of bows or firearms at wildlife while operating a moving bicycle, or between or in the path of other riders. :mrgreen:
see now your just taking all the fun out of it... :lol:

extra points should be awarded for the excessive use of all equipped audible devices when in the immediate presence of non-ride participants.

CCR said:
extra points should be awarded for the excessive use of all equipped audible devices when in the immediate presence of non-ride participants.
i like this one... can be include burping and farting as long as its excessive :D

I have a couple different variants of this I like to use personally, when approaching another non-ride participant biker it should be mandatory to yell "LETS GET EM" first, immediately followed by excessive audible devices. Barking dogs should be barked at back followed by immediate excessive audible devices. Ride participants who are not properly equipped may substitute yelling "RING RING" and "HONK HONK", acceptable alternatives include "OOGA OOGA" and "MEEP MEEP" and the like, style points may be additionally awarded for the best race car / dirt bike noises when passing non-ride participants as well. Prizes may be unofficially awarded as well for the use of "outlawed" sirens. :lol:

6. If you have some type of speaker//iPod/music set up strapped onto your bike, please silence it when riding in a group. Others may not want to hear your classic rock/rap/whatever blasted above the legal limit right next to them while trying to enjoy their ride.

deven_science said:
6. If you have some type of speaker//iPod/music set up strapped onto your bike, please silence it when riding in a group. Others may not want to hear your classic rock/rap/whatever blasted above the legal limit right next to them while trying to enjoy their ride.
but I heard that things go better with ROCK..... or was that coke :oops: just turned 50 the CRS is setting in

Rules? We don't need no stinking rules! Gary
stinking-badges.jpg

Back