the rules of rat rod biking

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Show-offs will be awarded by the rest of the group simultaneously backing off and making a quick unexpected turn as the show-off continues forward. An alternative is to make sure the show-off gets out front then at a hand signal the rest of the group stops and watches to see how long before he/she notices.

Just so long as you dont crash into me I could care less, it's fun just to get out and ride period....

yoothgeye said:
Show-offs will be awarded by the rest of the group simultaneously backing off and making a quick unexpected turn as the show-off continues forward. An alternative is to make sure the show-off gets out front then at a hand signal the rest of the group stops and watches to see how long before he/she notices.

Speaking of showoffs...I am out riding my Firestone and I get a rear flat. I'm pushing and this dude rolls up and says "Hey, you can ride it and keep the weight off the back tire if you sit on the handlebars and pedal backwards" :shock: I'm looking at him like he has three heads, then he gets on his bars and starts pedaling backwards away from me. :lol:

I kept pushing.

Terry66 said:
yoothgeye said:

Speaking of showoffs...I am out riding my Firestone and I get a rear flat. I'm pushing and this dude rolls up and says "Hey, you can ride it and keep the weight off the back tire if you sit on the handlebars and pedal backwards" :shock: I'm looking at him like he has three heads, then he gets on his bars and starts pedaling backwards away from me. :lol:

I kept pushing.

Now, that is a time when you are fully in your rights to shoot him (as long as you have a gun carrying permit). LOL!!! :p :mrgreen:

Henry morgan said:
ok .. lets keep it all in good fun :shock: we go open carry in nov :lol:

Now we are talking. Of course in Savannah,"open carry" means open "to go" cup from one bar to the next!!!!!!!

A must ta have someone geared up with headcam... all on vid.. riders breakin rules #1-2-3... then go viral on YouTube!!!! :mrgreen:

Laidback said:
A must ta have someone geared up with headcam... all on vid.. riders breakin rules #1-2-3... then go viral on YouTube!!!! :mrgreen:
have to let the flip flops slide on the island... :lol: but you catch a brother riding in a thong there he is chum on the
next fishing trip.. good to see you on the board mahalo

Henry morgan said:
Ok we all know there really are not rules when it comes to the whole rat rod thing.. but if your meeting in a group to
ride, you should have guide lines just to be safe. Making sure a good time is had by all. so here is my short list of rules
or pet peeves list, :lol: of riding in a goup. feel free to add your
1. no flip flops
2. no pink leopard thongs
3. no spiting chewing tabacco

ok you follow these simple rules as I have laid them out.. and we will have a good ride... icecream for everyone

I'm already on the first 2!!

bike2112 said:
Ok, I broke rule 1 and 3 already. Rule 2 may need a ruling, my thong is chartreuse green.

Acquitted

After much deliberation, the USATWA (United States Agnostic Thong Wearers Association) has found that chartreuse does not in fact contradict with any rulings, regulations, or statutes within their control.

Latest posts

Back