The Victim Gone to its new home

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Victim With paint

Its sad when a frame looks better empty, than with your parts on it. Guess I need to invest in more
tires. Oh well it will look better at Chucks house. :lol:
DSCF0001-155.jpg

Re: The Victim With paint

No problemo. You help everybody and it was time for some payback. I appreciate the stuff you
do for me.

That turned out real nice Uncle Stretch, looks like a custom build direct from the Worksman factory. 8)

Can wait to see what it looks like after "ind-chuckz" builds it up!
Have to say, the white is growing on me, really liking it. Not sure if that is the final colour, but I like it, suits it well!

Luke.

Re: The Victim

Uncle Stretch said:
Yo Henry how you been? I have missed your bubbly personality. :D
Steve thats wrong. I built 4 or 5 for your dad. He gave one to Suzanne's husband. :roll:
Chuck has always treated me right and given me most of the stuff. He liked the Schwinn stretch he gave me
and I said I would do one for him. Pretty simple.

another fine build good sir!!! been in california far too much of late..... and not logging on here much ...
but in the last 2 days I have bought 3 bikes and other parts :roll: been trying to cut the nrs down...
have a cool build going right now with a artist friend .. all my parts.. but his talent will make it special

I will have to send ya pics..if I can remember the log in to my file sharing for pics CRS

I discovered another Uncle Stretch in the wild.

275089731_5023166521080802_8395512979829681405_n.jpg

Everybody thinks I build for the bike. I don't ride much. I build to hopefully get others here to build something . They see how I do it and build
bikes of their own. Or at least that is how I always hope it will work.
Bump for the inspiration. That's amazing work. @ind-chuckz do you still have this beauty?

Latest posts

Back