TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-5/9

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-9/26

I dont know why-but I cant keep up with myself

Im putting my old photobucket to rest here pretty soon-Since I made my new photobucket PRO for the next 2 years.

I have found many parts bikes which have come and gone...Nothing spectacular-Except these below
e414105a.jpg

c4dae9cd.jpg

79255349.jpg

This will have a build thread soon im hoping
116b0f02.jpg

This was complete with a bad black fork-and different grips, different seat, different neck and different tires...I added new parts-and im probably going to end up parting it out or selling it as is...I dunno

I also acquired this...Free
8be22200.jpg

OooooOh, im in need of those Haro blue wheels for my Group 1..If they come up for grabs lemme know.Might want the whole bike..

Ehh, thats cool.Will continue to hold out for the right ones..Thanks.

Well, Im not keeping up with everything very good.

99b4cf34.jpg

this and a marin aluminum bike...robbed it for parts

f2e000f6.jpg

7ea0f76b.jpg

b38417c4.jpg

Also not pictured were some 10 speeds, A Murray tank bike, a huffy cruiser and some other whatnots

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-11/5

All i gotta say mesa-I have to drive to get to em-but my scrap places are better :wink:
c7b31189.jpg

All of these for $45

and the rest(other than the huffy-Free)
da7ba0bc.jpg

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-11/7

I know what i was doing when i bought this one
IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

Definatly not this one
IMG_2310.jpg

Loaded up into my girlfriends VUE. The Guy was so extremely nice...He gave me a ton of rope, Tied the bike in himself. Also gave me bungie cords to hold the gate down. His friend helped me take the other worksman apart.

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-11/13

Good day i guess

Got two mountain bikes out of my shop-Ones i was trying to sell...pretty hard
for a
WORKSMAN-Complete with basket and light generator set
a HUFFY Muscle bike, Slick, with a "custom" Chainguard-Its got the roadrunner on it, with emblems from an actual road runner.

I ripped the basket off the worksman, and traded it in town for a complete Schwinn. Needs work.

Pictures later guys

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-11/21

My friends dad runs the ferry thats in the town over, Takes you to a little island...

I got a call (he calls me on a blocked number...haha) From him, Saying he found an old tandem in some guys truck, and a few 10 speeds...he sealed the deal over the phone $10 each.

Whoopie!
Pictures later...I havent even seen them yet. This is the second tandem he has gotten for me...Haha!

"Its Purple, Its got some fenders...That 10 speed has some stickers on it...it looks like a bike"

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-11/21

Here we go!

d08d7bf9.jpg

Awesome. $20 for some cool bikes! Tandems gonna go after I rip the wheels off...and clean it up. The 10 speed is a crazy iverson 10 speed. Everything is branded by the olympics.

Better pictures later!

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-11/23

So-I had a bunch of bike parts in the trash-I was outside making a deal with someone from craigslist-and the garbage guy(he had some cool earmuffs...haha) yelled for me, He took me to the front of the truck, and showed me a nice schwinn 10 speed. its mine!

I think...He was talking and i couldnt hear him over the engine. SO yeah, he left...so i think its mine. Haha.

Pictures later!

HEres the two bikes from the roof
3667c5af.jpg

This iverson is really cool.
916ad49c.jpg

The tandem is pretty rough...Dont know if i want to paint it or not. Someone offered my friends dad $100...I told him he should have taken it.

I bought a violet 66 tandem from a garage sale for $40, in rough shape. Your paint looks nicer. I dropped $40 in tires and cleaned/lubed everything and sold it for $220. Schwinn chrome is hard to kill, I bet you can bring that back and flip it for a good profit.

ratina said:
I bought a violet 66 tandem from a garage sale for $40, in rough shape. Your paint looks nicer. I dropped $40 in tires and cleaned/lubed everything and sold it for $220. Schwinn chrome is hard to kill, I bet you can bring that back and flip it for a good profit.
Even if i keep the hub? :mrgreen:

TheFlyingDingo said:
ratina said:

Mine was a single speed coaster. Does yours have a 2 speed kickback?

ratina said:
TheFlyingDingo said:
ratina said:

Mine was a single speed coaster. Does yours have a 2 speed kickback?
Sir Yes sir

Back