Thick Brick sale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy more and cost average.......or corner the market when they are gone! I dont have any 24s or I'd be on it, for sure; I know I'd be cryin' in a year for the 'good ol' days'.

I only have one pair of 24s but I bought a pair at $15. I am tempted to buy some more at this price!!!!

I think they heard that RRBBO7 was coming up!!!

I just couldn't resist. That is way too good of a deal to pass up!!!

I popped for another pair too.

NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED! :D :D

Great price, thanks for the heads up!

Got'em! Looked last night and I felt soooooo left out! Now, I'm cool again! And it only cost me $25!

Can you say "Where's my 24" wheels?"

Oh....that's good!.......'felt' ...soooo left out!
I just stumbled onto it last night looking at their store, as I only periodically do. Kinda 'kismet' for you guys...... :D .

gcrank1 said:
Oh....that's good!.......'felt' ...soooo left out!
I just stumbled onto it last night looking at their store, as I only periodically do. Kinda 'kismet' for you guys...... :D .

Thanks for stumbling gcrank! Your Karma tank is full today!!

Peatbog said:
Good deal there. Almost wish I had a use for 'em so I had an excuse to buy them.

No one told me we had to have a use for these to buy them!!!!!!!!! :p

This is probably the last chance to by these Since they are most likely being discontinued. I do not see any other reason to sell them so cheap.

Yay!! I bought a pair, and I still have an unused set hanging from the rafters in my garage. The deal is just too good to pass up. I'll use them eventually. They look SICK on a stripped down straight bar frame sans chain guard and fenders.

Looks like they are sold out again.
Check back in later because this happened last night too, but they found more.

Back