Thick Brick sale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RestoRodSchwinn said:
Yay!! They look SICK on a stripped down straight bar frame sans chain guard and fenders.
That sounds like a great start to a build-off bike! Now to find that illusive frame!

Looks like I'm building a fat bike next... 8)

Can someone tell me if A) can I put these on a 1.75 wide rim and B) can I use a 24 x 1.75 Schwinn rim
I also found these tubes on Amazon $18 and change shipped. I may be entering the build off for the first time.
Thanks All

Sunlite Bicycle Tube 24 x 2.75-3.00 SCHRADER Valve
$6.49
Sold by: Niagara Cycle Works

tanksalot said:
Thier back up again I bought a set today $24.85 shipped to my door :D I have ten pairs of nice 26 inch rims but no 24 inch rims uagh .. :?
I have 24s bmx, mtn, and a couple cruiser rims wish I had a few sets of 26 rims

I picked up a set of 24" MB wheels at our local community center's bike shop for $15 +tax.

Now I have to strip the graffiti paint off the rear, scuff the surface, then paint a suitable color.

If you ordered a set since Friday night, send them a reply email asking for a trackiing number. You should get a call within 15 minutes, offering their appologies. Seems they had an erroneous restock on the website. They DON'T have any more tires.

(sarcasm) But hey, they should offer you a free t-shirt! Ugggh!

brett4christ said:
They DON'T have any more tires.

(sarcasm) But hey, they should offer you a free t-shirt! Ugggh!

That shirt will make a good dirt rag.

I received my first order ($15) a few weeks ago.

For this order ($7.50), I already received the UPS Shipping confirmation. Guess I got lucky!

I missed the call so I got an email. Oh, well. I'll rock the t-shirt while messing around in the garage. I still have one set if cream Thick Bricks. They're dedicated to a project already, though, not the Build-off.

I already have a set in black, but why not have a new set of whites. Quick question also, does anyone know of any stock forks that are wide enough to fit these tires on??? My Hollywood balloon fork is too narrow up top and the tire rubs.

Dboy9887 said:
I already have a set in black, but why not have a new set of whites. Quick question also, does anyone know of any stock forks that are wide enough to fit these tires on??? My Hollywood balloon fork is too narrow up top and the tire rubs.
they should fit ones more like a spitfire. Looking at my spitfire they look like they will Or at least Im hoping they do

Looking for one of you guys who bought the Felt Thick Bricks on the Felt close-out to pass on a deal to a fellow RRB member. I am willing to pay more than you paid to make it worth your time. Send me a PM if you want to sell a set, Thanks

I'm happy I bought these...
463442_3930904559900_1498326880_33475933_1179389474_o.jpg

Fritz, what rims are you using with yours?

Back