This is your Cap'n speaking...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends. Been lurking and looking, and liking what I've been seeing, so I figured I'd join in the fun :D Name's John, from SW Penna (yep, near a town called Mars :mrgreen: ) I'm a retired steelworker, and love the bikes-- just about any old kind except maybe those all out roadie types. Used to do a lot of mountain biking, also did some art for DIRT RAG mag, as 'Cap'n Black'. Got into single speeding and 29rs recently, and rattin' out a bike just seems to be the next logical step :wink: Got me a couple old cruisers over the last 10 years or so, and looking forward to rebuilding/ratting them with help and inspirations from you all. Later and God bless :)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :D This is one awesome place :shock: Almost not a good thing for somebody like me with an addictive personality :roll: Nice to see (and looking forward to meeting and riding with) yinz locals :D

Really like to 'talk' some more, but I gotta get cruisin' 8)

CapnUNITarian said:
This is one awesome place :shock: Almost not a good thing for somebody like me with an addictive personality :roll:

:lol: Ima link this back to you when you have a dozen bikes... :lol:

Back