This old Schwinn Haunts me

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This Schwinn Haunts me every time I go to Eureka Springs Arkansas, great place to eat ate but can't they use or let me give them a different bike to put up there.

Eureka Springs is like our second home, beautiful place. Well since I do have my own sign business maybe I should tell them that I need to inspect their sign. :wink:

Don't be haunted...it's not a Chicago Schwinn. :p If it's a Schwinn at all, it's probably chicom built. Gary

Ratfink1962 said:
I think its one of those New Belgian Brewing bikes, and the last time I was in ES I believe that business had closed but the bike was still up on the sign.

Looks like a new belgium bike to me too ... I think "aka_locojoe" has one just like it too.

CCR said:
Ratfink1962 said:
I think its one of those New Belgian Brewing bikes, and the last time I was in ES I believe that business had closed but the bike was still up on the sign.

Looks like a new belgium bike to me too ... I think "aka_locojoe" has one just like it too.
It is! :wink: i thought "why?!" when i saw it too, but the read the chaingaurd haha, there is also a bar in eureka springs with another of that one, and a different new belgium bike hanging from the ceiling.

Latest posts

Back