This Summers finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My computer crash this summer and I haven't posted any pics. But this is what I've picked up this summer :shock:
075.jpg

Hiawatha tank bike plan on making this my deck out grocery getter.has manual 2 speed bendix hub.
074.jpg

Unknown year Hawthorne. I've relaced rear wheel recovered seat for it regreased. and hammered stuff close to back to shape. It's been my rider since the bike fest.
073.jpg

Not sure what this is yet.
077.jpg

Schwinn american

079.jpg

39 DX
076.jpg

Schwinn racer has a 2 speed kickback.
It's been a busy summer :mrgreen:

It looks like it was a really good summer. I have the same Schwinn Racer as my daily ride. Yours is even better with the two speed.

Tomato red mystery bike is a late 30's CWC bike, probably Roadmaster with that chainring. This was the earlier style frame, the later version that I have, the top bars are further apart to fit a tank. I think Phil said the early frame went from late 35-39.-Adam

You got all that, and I got 1 this whole summer :roll: Great scores 8)

Rustinkerer said:
Tomato red mystery bike is a late 30's CWC bike, probably Roadmaster with that chainring. This was the earlier style frame, the later version that I have, the top bars are further apart to fit a tank. I think Phil said the early frame went from late 35-39.-Adam
Thanks for the info I was thinking maybe it has a Western Flyer I haven't looked at numbers yet. Of coarse someone has robbed the badge :x

Thanks for the comments guys I didn't find them all by myself. A club member bought a bunch of bikes north of here , thats where I got the Hiawatha and Hawthorne. The Racer and American came from Kansasrollfast. Me ad 450redrider came across the Tomatoe red bike. And a friend from work told me about the DX.

Latest posts

Back