Thought I'd post some Minibike pictures, enjoy.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I built the Gold one about 5 years ago, it has a 5HP Montgomery Wards engine, and it's pretty fast.
710343-r0300894.jpg

Orangewheels008.jpg

Orangewheels006.jpg

Orangewheels009.jpg

Orangewheels005.jpg

I just picked up the Black one. I haven't had a chance to get it running yet.
Orangewheels004.jpg

Orangewheels003.jpg

I picked this guy up in Grants Pass Oregon at a garage sale about 10 years ago.
Orangewheels001.jpg

Thought I'd show you the Gokart I just picked up, it's a 2 seater.
Orangewheels002.jpg

Thanks, Dean

Man that little guy under the restoration sign is a bad mabajamba.... Im six foot, 200lbs and covered neck to heal in tattoos and I would love to ride that thing down town Seattle just to see peoples reactions.....

MonsterMetal said:
Man that little guy under the restoration sign is a bad mabajamba.... Im six foot, 200lbs and covered neck to heal in tattoos and I would love to ride that thing down town Seattle just to see peoples reactions.....
Yea that little guy is cool. I've had it started, but it's direct drive. I want to put a clutch on it. When I bought it, the guy at the garage sale said it was a prototype. It's called a suitcase bike. the handle bars colapse so it will fit in a suitcase. He didn't have the suitcase. I think he might have been pulling my leg, but you never know. Dean

Did you make the white walls on the gold one or do they actually make white wall tires like that?

Love the gold one.

Rat Rod said:
Did you make the white walls on the gold one or do they actually make white wall tires like that?

Love the gold one.
I painted them on. The whitewalls on the truck are painted on too. I use Crylon fusion. They last about a year on the truck, and I drive it everyday. I have a 300' gravel driveway, so that is a little hard on them, but a quick coat of paint and they look brand new. Dean

Latest posts

Back