Thread find help...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Last edited:
Sorry, not the one I was thinking about.
The thread I'm thinking of was all chemical based and the OP had pics of very nice larger etched panels and some stuff (Jewelry, a choker I believe it was) he made for his daughter... it was based on some video game emblem.
Went through "How To" again and still not seeing it... it was an older thread and I might be creative but I didn't imagine ito_O

Sorry, not the one I was thinking about.
The thread I'm thinking of was all chemical based and the OP had pics of very nice larger etched panels and some stuff (Jewelry, a choker I believe it was) he made for his daughter... it was based on some video game emblem.
Went through "How To" again and still not seeing it... it was an older thread and I might be creative but I didn't imagine ito_O
That does ring a bell, I will keep searching...

Luke.

Glad you found it!

Luke.
Well that's not exactly the one I was thinking of but it's what I was looking for. There was an etch thread that had some really nice larger ornamental panels and then some choker the OP made for his daughter... But yeah, I found what I actually looking for.

Now let's see how I make out with it.:crazy:

I've been looking for a similar thread, though not the one posted above. No jewelry or choker. But the one I had seen was all chemical based, and showed the process step by step. Lots of detail, and the thread ended up being several pages long.

Latest posts

Back