Todays Find Trygg ???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up this bike while looking at another for sale, it seemed different so I brought it home. Its pretty complete but missing the front drum brake cable and lever. The only damage is some very bent forks. I did some online digging on what it is but the info was almost non-existent.

Shawn013.jpg

Shawn016.jpg

Shawn014.jpg

Wow! That's pretty sweet looking... are the wheels standard 26 inch or 26x 1 3/8? They look a little tall at some angles.

Unchained said:
Wow! That's pretty sweet looking... are the wheels standard 26 inch or 26x 1 3/8? They look a little tall at some angles.

I bet the wheels are 26x 1 1/2" . That is what a DBS bike that I bought had.

Cool Chainguard.

Unchained said:

The tires say 26 X 1-5/8 X 1-1/2. All the sheetmetal is aluminum, chainguard, fenders etc. The rims are aluminum also and don't have a nick or scratch on them.

hillsmith said:
Unchained said:

The tires say 26 X 1-5/8 X 1-1/2. All the sheetmetal is aluminum, chainguard, fenders etc. The rims are aluminum also and don't have a nick or scratch on them.

Wow, cool! That's a very odd tire size if I'm correct, I've never seen it before. The aluminum parts make it extra cool.

Back