Today's Finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I don't know much about bmx bikes but I know enough not to pass up on a Redline bike. The guy I bought it from had it hanging up in his shed. He'd bought it for his son about 30 years ago and when he grew out of it he hung it up in there. He said that the redline has whats called a Gyro fork on it? Nice mags, the front tire was removed a while back for who knows why. He also had the Dyno sitting outside and the little mini bike I thought was different so I bought it. Any information on any of them or how much they are worth would be great.

He also sold me a really deep fender with a nice reflector built into it and a NOS Sissybar.

6786715727_03f77fce7f_z.jpg

6786717653_2bd7e2e283_z.jpg

6786718751_61b404329e_z.jpg

As far as value around here the Redline cleaned up with new tires $150-$200. The Dyno $100-$150. The micro bike $20-$30.

I'll probably end up keeping the Redline for myself as a rider. Which do you think would look better? White Gumwalls like are on it right now, or red? I cleaned up a little bit of the chrome near the rear dropouts and it's cleaning up nice. You can see where I cleaned on the rear dropout. I'll finish cleaning it tomorrow and get some more pictures up. I'd also like to get some new pedals for it.. I don't like the plastic ones that are on it.

I'd go for red gumwalls personally. White ones would be correct from a collector's standpoint but since you're keeping it I'd go for what looks good. Also your front wheel is backward. :wink:

I love the redline. Id say its worth upwards of $200 fixed and cleaned up. It appears to have a hutch sprocket. The dyno is newer . Very cool find on the redline!

Latest posts

Back