Todays present to myself.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crowxjane said:
Thanks guys! I'll post pics as I go along...and ask a million questions Im sure lol

Questions are always welcome here, I wish I'd have found the site when I was learning.

crowxjane said:
Im not too mechanically inclined so Im sure I'll have some real....interesting questions... :oops:

Man when I started out I didn't know anything but would drag home every bike I could just to tear apart and learn on. after years of trial and error and hanging out at the LBS I caught on and started building. Been hooked ever since.

outskirtscustoms said:
crowxjane said:
Im not too mechanically inclined so Im sure I'll have some real....interesting questions... :oops:

Man when I started out I didn't know anything but would drag home every bike I could just to tear apart and learn on. after years of trial and error and hanging out at the LBS I caught on and started building. Been hooked ever since.
Dude your still dragging stuff home who are you kidding..LOL..Ok me too lol

jaydub said:
outskirtscustoms said:
crowxjane said:

Dude your still dragging stuff home who are you kidding..LOL..Ok me too lol

Yeah true, :oops: But hey most of what I drag home is freebies or really cheap junker finds. Once in a great while a flea market find but they are always worth at least double what I paid just in parts. And I do sell them.......occasionally.......lol :mrgreen:

I hear you there...........these are old pics I have about 8 more since these were taken. All together I have about 30-40 crammed in there now.
P8290203.jpg

P8270147.jpg

Im gettin there! And I have a tiny little house and the shed is filled with the boyfriends junk...so Im just trying to convince him to just let me have the upstairs for all the bikes :lol: His crap stays outside, my crap gets to come inside...I think its a fair trade...teheh.

crowxjane said:
Im gettin there! And I have a tiny little house and the shed is filled with the boyfriends junk...so Im just trying to convince him to just let me have the upstairs for all the bikes :lol: His crap stays outside, my crap gets to come inside...I think its a fair trade...teheh.
Yeah and the woman is always right, He hasn't learned this yet???

Cool, I been into bikes since I could turn a wrench (about 7 years old) and never grew out of it. I still have bike parts stashed under my bed....lol

Back