TORNADO VICTIMS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
please keep all who have lost loved ones and homes in your prayers. it hit close to where i live, but nothing local.

glad to hear your sister is ok. towns in southern indiana are completely wiped out. henryville and marysville are 30mins south of here, they are disaster zones. not to mention little towns all along the path of the tornadoes. there is a small town called holton 20mins east of here that was hit hard, killing two the last i heard. it's scary to think what the weather is going to do when it actually gets to "tornado" season!

That same tornado system first touched down about 5 miles east of my home town and then skipped across Illinois before it got really destructive. I hear you guys in Indiana got hit harder than we did in illinois the day before. 6 dead in Harrisburg, IL. Said to have stretched 26 miles in total, winds around 180 mph and about 3 blocks wide :!: Prayers with all :!:

Back