Trail Blazer... Completed (almost)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trail Blazer... And so it begins (again)

Lonewolf said:
I would have to say that is one handsome bike. I think your color selection was great. It all really works together on a level not seen very often.

I would potentially consider replacing the tank decal with "Flyer" Exactly the way it would have been, but I'm sure you will come up with an appropriate resolution as the rest of the bike is just stunning. Rim stripes and all.

Thanks again everyone. As for the toolbox decal, I'm still on the fence. I've been kicking this one around in my head for awhile now. I ordered replacement decals with the more traditional "Flyer" motif outlined in grey to match the primary color of the bike. I want to see everything together before I change it.

5199418777_afb937cabf_o.jpg

Thanks again for all the kind words and encouragement!

Tim

We're almost there. Just a few minor details to clean up. Couldn't resist taking a picture of the two siblings.

5232480377_522a1142ce_b.jpg

5232481007_1b0906e348_b.jpg

Skipton said:
Man I just fell out of my chair!!!! :shock: :lol:

You NAILED this one
Great job!

Thanks! :D I'm really happy with the way this one turned out. Not sure I'll do this again in the near future but I certainly learned a lot in the process. thanks again!

Tim

Here a couple of better images of details...
5233077524_aed367d623_b.jpg

5232483957_8e4a768560_b.jpg

5233076472_4887e248b4_b.jpg

Back