trying to identify my most recent rescue....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its a 26" cruiser frame, the down tube is straight, the chain gaurd has "Courier 3" written on it, its old, and put tegether really cheep, the rear dropouts are huge but theyre not thick like you'd typically see, and theyre bent at the edges - i assume for strength. i think its a sears bike but im not sure. any ideas or do i gotta take pics and post em? fast eddie outty

ill get some tonight or over the weekend. she's a rat! looks like someone threw her away cuz the handlebars got bent and split. ive never seen a frame put together so "mickey mouse" (no disrespect to mickey of course)

also, my now 12 year old son came to live me last november, and he has created his first monstrocity, he's beggin me to get the chain on and post pics here for y'all so we'll try to get to that too. fast eddie outty

fast eddie said:
ill get some tonight or over the weekend. she's a rat! looks like someone threw her away cuz the handlebars got bent and split. ive never seen a frame put together so "mickey mouse" (no disrespect to mickey of course)

also, my now 12 year old son came to live me last november, and he has created his first monstrocity, he's beggin me to get the chain on and post pics here for y'all so we'll try to get to that too. fast eddie outty

BOOOOOOO! Not cool to tease us without pics!

Back