TykeTrikePimpinMr.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a trike that I built for my lil cousin a couple of months ago for his 2nd Bday. I didn't do a very good job documenting it, but here's what I've got. Everybody calls him Jack, hence the grips.

photo-104.jpg

photo-105.jpg

photo-106.jpg

photo-107.jpg
photo-94.jpg

photo-95.jpg

photo-96.jpg

photo-97.jpg

photo-98.jpg

photo-99.jpg

photo-100.jpg

photo-101.jpg

photo-102.jpg

photo-103.jpg

That is soooooooo cool !! Being a fellow "Jack" i am going to use that grip styling on my next build..love the bodywork..and that paint is outrageous !! Major skills dude !! :D

Man thats BAD!!!!The first thing that I thought when I saw it was that any kid on that is too Cool for Pre school!!! 8) :mrgreen:

Much thx guys! My late uncle had started restoring it back to original for his grandson (Jackson) and passed away before he finished it. It originally belonged to his own son when he was a kid. We couldn't find all of the pieces to put the forks back together, so i asked if i could have a little fun with it. They said yes, so I used the gooseneck from an old bmx bike and stitched it all together with a tiny bit of rake 8) and it all went downhill from there. I had a lot of fun with this one, and it meant a lot to be able to finish up what my uncle had started. This is the one that sparked my interest in doing bikes.

old school 64 said:
That is soooooooo cool !! Being a fellow "Jack" i am going to use that grip styling on my next build..love the bodywork..and that paint is outrageous !! Major skills dude !! :D
Do it! You gotta post some pics tho :lol:

FatBoy said:
Man thats BAD!!!!The first thing that I thought when I saw it was that any kid on that is too Cool for Pre school!!! 8) :mrgreen:
lol :mrgreen:

make sure to get picture of your little cousin riding it........i wish i woulda had a pimped out trike like that when i was a kid.....

how and whad did you make the headlight out of?????

I got to say you have inspired me big time with this one!!Today I bought a Schwinn roadster tricycle and im going to redo it for my nephew.I think im gonna lay it out,satin black the frame,paint the wheels red and white wall the tires,give him a tiny rat to learn to ride!thanks for the insperation 8) :mrgreen:

FatBoy said:
I got to say you have inspired me big time with this one!!Today I bought a Schwinn roadster tricycle and im going to redo it for my nephew.I think im gonna lay it out,satin black the frame,paint the wheels red and white wall the tires,give him a tiny rat to learn to ride!thanks for the insperation 8) :mrgreen:
awesome- lookin forward to seein' it bro! I figur they'll appreciat it way more in 20 yrs than they do now. Lol wimpy :lol:

Von Stans said:
make sure to get picture of your little cousin riding it........i wish i woulda had a pimped out trike like that when i was a kid.....

how and whad did you make the headlight out of?????
Me too man...I'd still be tryin' to ride the thing lol. I used one of the projectors out of a busted hl from a dodge magnum...one of the aftermarket Altezza looking ones. all of the inner structure is aluminum, so I just trimmed it out and glued it on with SEM panel adhesive

Awesome, I like how you integrated the seat into the frame, that's slick. I might have to steal that grip idea.

Latest posts

Back