UK newbie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vn88.jpg]
[/URL][/IMG]
Hopefully will post pictures in the next few days of the new frame colour, its a Metallic Peacock/Kingfisher Blue, looks better than the Purple anyway
Pictures to follow shortly...
Also where's the best place in the UK for Lowrider parts and accessories?....also if buying from overseas what company's are good to buy from?

Here's the pictures of the resprayed frame plus my own custom graphics, also have done the chainguard in a 1/4" square diffracture vinyl.
I'm a signwriter by trade and have my own sign business so makiing custom designs / decals, and stickers is no problem.

The seat is next which I going to re do myself........its going to be "Leopard Print design"

vn88.jpg
odbez.jpg
a0yk.jpg

Here's the pictures....still getting to grips and remembering how to post pictures
thanks all for the warm welcome...........Stu

Hi again! You have done a great job of that Bud! Any chance we will see you at Billling in 4 weeks time? not far from you mate!

Hi again! You have done a great job of that Bud! Any chance we will see you at Billling in 4 weeks time? not far from you mate!

Hopefully if the bike is put together in time would love to get to Billing, looks well good
also have a Mk2 Chopper on a rebuild plus a raleigh Commando

qxwe.jpg
9id4.jpg
gst3w.jpg
ifb9.jpg
hvzb0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Lowrider is now finished, here's the finished result, did'nt spend to much on it either........the chrome pedals were a bargain for £1.00....Halford's end of line clearance........the seat I reupholstered myself, the material only cost £2.00, bargain!.........the grips finish it off perfectly, the colour was perfect, well pleased.

Last edited:
Back