Unbelieveable BCA Parkwood MINT.... UPDATE...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This bike showed up on CL about 20 miles away for 45.00. Vague description but you could tell it looked nice in the pics. I called the guy who wasnt real chatty but assured me it worked fine and said they just wanted it outa the garage and would negoiate on price if i wanted it so we sat up a time and i went to see it.

When i walked up to the bike i nearly fainted. The bike is absolutly MINT no rust no scratches no nothing. Looks like someone bought it new back around 82 and parked it in their home. Its a 6 speed and rides super for an off brand bike. Love the frame design and the aluminum fenders. Well got it for 30.00 and the only thing i did was replace the plastic Union pedals with a set of NOS rat traps i had. Now its parked IN my house. Check out the 3 reflectors per wheel. Wonder if that was factory? Even the factory foam grips are perfect with no tears or chips. AMAZING.

Re: Unbelieveable BCA Parkwood MINT

That's a sweet deal if you ask me :p

After owning a few weeks and putting on quite a few miles I must say that the bike rides great. No problems to complain about at all. Cant wait til the weather cools some to get out and enjoy some riding.

Latest posts

Back