UPDATE: Thought of buying a Stiletto. Bought it!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you all think of those Giant Stiletto chopper styled bikes?

I went to check one out that's for sale in the used classifieds and I'm thinking of getting it. The asking price is right. Seems well built and quite surprisingly easy to ride........
Lemme know gang!
G.

If u like it and want it, And have the funds, Get it man.

as long as it is cheap go for it. to each his own on what he or she thinks is cool thats what makes these bikes so much fun.

Re: Thinking of buying a Stiletto????!?

GinSonic said:
What do you all think of those Giant Stiletto chopper styled bikes?

I went to check one out that's for sale in the used classifieds and I'm thinking of getting it. The asking price is right. Seems well built and quite surprisingly easy to ride........
Lemme know gang!
G.

A company called XYZ.com or something like that had them
for 175.00 for the onespeed version. They are not on the webpage anymore but itmight be worth a call to see if they might have one or two left.
They dont say NiRVE but they were the same bike.

Stiletto, Are we talkin about shoes? :mrgreen:

musclebikes said:
Stiletto, Are we talkin about shoes? :mrgreen:
Well, it's a pretty big shoe and it didn't come as a pair;

P1000787.jpg

P1000790.jpg

P1000788.jpg

I was surprised at how easy it is to ride. The cockpit dimension was definitely a point of concern for me and affected the purchase of it or not.

The fellow I got it from was 6'2" and told me the seat was on the last hole for max leg length. I was prepared to move it forward, but was surprised to see that it fit me perfect!

I really like the double chain drive system it employs. Looks pretty techy!

Nice smooth ride for sure!
G.

NICE!

I bought one two years ago and rode it once. At 6 feeet tall it was too cramped for me. I gave it to my daughter and moved the seat forward. She loves it. She says the seat it kinda uncomfortable after a bit. It's made for a wide butt! LOL A note to you about making it ride better. Make sure there is a little play in the chain. Mine was too tight and affected the ability to glide. It was constant pedaling regardless of the downhill.

Joe

Back