Upstate South Carolina and western North Carolina

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish we had one down here in the midlands. I live just south of Columbia and have been waiting for someone to make a club of some sort.

I ran into a few guy in steel in motion which also are on here but run into the same dead-end, no bike club. We just need more guy and we could start one up.

I am in Greenville, Sc and would love to have a bike club. Let's see what we can do

Gary

I'm in if something gets started. I'm in Mount Airy, kind of far from everyone else that has posted, but I think we are pretty spread out anyways. Maybe we should triangulate a point somewhat central to all of us, find a date we can all live with, and just meet up one day and talk bikes. That would be a start anyways.

Provided I don't have something else going on (which is very likely) I'm up for a get-together also. I know Charlotte has a pretty decent brewery scene now (if that appeals to you guys), but I don't know enough about the city to suggest a meeting spot.

That would be cool. I am about 1 1/2 hours from Charlotte. Need to locate a place where everyone can bring their bikes and sit down and have lunch. Anybody up towards the Charlotte area?

There's a brewery in NODA (Charlotte) that already hosts a bicycle show, albeit fixies, etc. Might be a good spot as they should already be equipped with a place to safely park, lock up bikes, that sort of thing.

I live in Charlotte. Lots of neat things for vintage/classic/rat bikers to do. Every May in NoDa (the eclectic arts, pub, restaurant and music venue area located at North Davidson not far from downtown) there is a vintage motorcycle ride-in event that features lots of vintage and modded motorcycles, not a chopper rally! This might be worth checking out to see if they would give us a little space to show our bikes off. Here's a link from last year's show: http://www.modsvsrockerscharlotte.org/#!about

I'm waaaaay east of anyone posting! Love the idea, but may have to settle with attending anything that gets set up....show, meet or swap!

I'm waaaaay east of anyone posting! Love the idea, but may have to settle with attending anything that gets set up....show, meet or swap!

I am at the coast in SC between Myrtle Beach and Charleston in Georgetown and have been talking with guys in both cities. I have several dozen vintage bikes from the thirties to the fifties I would love to be a part of a club.
Sam

Latest posts

Back