US...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here I am in a terraced rice field in Bali, Indonesia this year. It was part of the South East Asia vacation we took during the begining of the Build Off 7.

bali465610_518416768184547_804901907_o.jpg

yoothgeye said:
You know that holding the fish out away from your body towards the camera is cheating right? (I do it too, haha)

Oh yeah, I am aware :lol: . This was a 19'' Rainbow, right around 3lbs. Which is pretty big for a small stocked lake near the BWCAW.

DeuceWheeler said:
yoothgeye said:
You know that holding the fish out away from your body towards the camera is cheating right? (I do it too, haha)

Oh yeah, I am aware :lol: . This was a 19'' Rainbow, right around 3lbs. Which is pretty big for a small stocked lake near the BWCAW.

I thought it looked big for a rainbow.

You didn't know that I was Junior Samples did you? :mrgreen:
Just give me a call at BR-549

Kingfish Is that a Tilley?

KOTA said:
Kingfish Is that a Tilley?

I forget the brand, but it is an awesome hat!!! Super lightweight, cool and collapses flat for travel. Perfect for SE Asia. I only paid about $15 at Steinmart for it. VERY well made though.

Here I be with my orange '09 XR1200 that I had just traded on an '11 XR1200X, which I eventually traded on a '12 FLTRX, which I recently traded back to an '09 XR1200. It's tough working in a candy store.

furyus

XR.jpg

Quote: "It's like Lance Armstrong and...."

Hahaha! That's hilarious. That pretty much describes my personality.

Yesterday I did the Donut Derby at Devil's Hopyard state park. A brutal circuit race with a steep slick dirt road, 7 laps. You get a three minute bonus for every donut you eat at base of the hill (cruel). I only ate two and thought I was going to puke. The winner ate 18!

Borrowed a buddy's plate off his Mustang:

unyqydag.jpg

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
Hahaha! That's hilarious. That pretty much describes my personality.

Haha, I wondered how that would be received

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
Yesterday I did the Donut Derby at Devil's Hopyard state park. A brutal circuit race with a steep slick dirt road, 7 laps. You get a three minute bonus for every donut you eat at base of the hill (cruel). I only ate two and thought I was going to puke. The winner ate 18!

Dude, I think if I ate two donuts even without the riding I'd want to puke

i couldnt find any pics of me on my ratbike , this is my 74 fastback 5 speed guess it'll have to do :mrgreen:
18 bikes and i could only find 1 pic of me :roll:

i enjoyed this thread. kindda nice to see a face behind all the madness :wink:

Back