US...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me at about 8 yrs old and my favorite ride back then
20263_1303819204014_4219898_n.jpg

Me and my beautiful wife out with some friends a few years ago
168999_1501354106401_1261397_n.jpg

dragnusa said:
Me at about 8 yrs old and my favorite ride back then
20263_1303819204014_4219898_n.jpg

You should build an adult version of that!!!!

Wish it was still around but it got recycled a couple years ago along with my thunder road frame (wasnt me that recycled them). Hmmm I do have a WCC bike I could start with, maybe after I get a welder.

alright sure ill play..
heres one after sanding down a frame and also sandblasting.. 'little edited'
74692_112173525520475_1132518_n.jpg

out shooting the Remington 270 gun is killer.. 'you gotta see the stock in the sunlight, it has like metal flakes or something in it' not sure my dad restored it, its really a remarkable rifle..
183599_129129507158210_5368362_n.jpg

and this.. i always still wish i bought this gasmask.. :/ always wanted one to wear to ride around wearing, see what sort of odd stairs i get haha..
304731_196387297099097_1339678860_n.jpg

and heres the all famous 'Crazy white boy Fro' haha love my insane hair, ladies dig it too :roll:
269987_164568363614324_4996924_n.jpg

ignore the cheesy looking bathroom background.. lol.. :lol:

Skipton said:
With my mandatory morning coffee

100_4530.jpg

Going to add this one

Just found this snap shot from 2006 just before the start of the Chicago triathlon
IMG_0621.jpg

don't be jealous of the pink swim cap! :mrgreen:

I think this is the last time I rode a "normal"road bike

Riding with the kids this past Summer
yellowbike003.jpg

Re: cheers

naturephotoboy3 said:
Is that a REAL PASTy you have there??? My favorite food ever. My Dad is from England ..i grew up on those things

What exactly is inside that thing? Based on the size of it, if your dad grew up on those I bet he grew up fast.

I love all kinds of food and even not knowing what's in it I want a bite now. :eek:

naturephotoboy3 said:
cledry said:

Is that a REAL PASTy you have there??? My favorite food ever. My Dad is from England ..i grew up on those things

It is indeed a real Cornish pasty, made by Philp's in Hayle. It is a bit smaller than the ones my mum and gran used to make but is much better than the small ones some shops sell.

yoothgeye said:
naturephotoboy3 said:

What exactly is inside that thing? Based on the size of it, if your dad grew up on those I bet he grew up fast.

I love all kinds of food and even not knowing what's in it I want a bite now. :eek:

Proper Cornish pasty is skirt steak, potato, onion, turnip (rutabega) and salt and lots of black pepper. The ingredients are always place in the pastry in a raw state. Sometimes minced beef is used instead of skirt steak and some folks leave out the turnip.

cledry said:
Proper Cornish pasty is skirt steak, potato, onion, turnip (rutabega) and salt and lots of black pepper. The ingredients are always place in the pastry in a raw state. Sometimes minced beef is used instead of skirt steak and some folks leave out the turnip.

Mmmmm... shipping to 27870?

I live i Gilbert Arizona...a guy from Cornwall just opened a cornish Pasty shop right down the road. I have tried it a couple times but it in no way compares to being in England and experiencing THE REAL thing. It will always be my favorite food.

One of the problems in the US is that raw meat cannot be used it has to be cooked and that spoils the end product. I make my own at home. BTW, Cornish people don't consider Cornwall to be part of England.

Back