VINTAGE TOYS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are what I have photos of on hand, I haven't kept up on taking pics of them as I have had this other hobby for a while now... :wink:

968f.jpg

b0e0.jpg

e905.jpg

77b4.jpg

7f9e.jpg

This was an old obsession of mine. I stopped actively collecting over 7 years ago. But I still get them as presents from family members.
l_a34d2a5f7e3f749463fe6aa3cfc4b250.jpg

I have another box with almost as many duplicates as you see here.

Anyone collect Pez? Want to trade for a bike?

I dont feel like taking pics, but me and dad used 2 collect hotwheels. they line the walls in my room. :)

Ive got some cool old Frankenstein, Dracula, and other Monster stuff but its all packed away... Models and stuff.

Skoda - after looking at you collection, we are definatley from the same generation. I mean a ShowBiz Pizza Record! Awesome! I bought that same record for my brother for christmas this year. It is autographed by the guy that does some of the voices.

This toy collecting thing is very addicting I have been trying to change up to bikes, and as my wife would attest by the pile of bikes I am doing ok with this. I do plan on unpacking some hot wheels/slot cars/models/matchbox/muscle machines just for a photo opp as I have 20 40 gallon bins full of die cast,Any Hot wheel collectors let me know.

TheFlyingDingo said:
Maaan...imagine if someone bumped that pez shelf

I was thinking the same thing...ha ha.

Being the neat freak that I am, I was also thinking about the dust factor...LOL! :lol:

Rat Rod said:
TheFlyingDingo said:

Being the neat freak that I am, I was also thinking about the dust factor...LOL! :lol:
I was thinking the same thing...with all the little case things on ricksters walls from the hotwheels
thats alotta dust :lol:

Rat Rod said:
TheFlyingDingo said:

Well, you're both right. This collection hasn't been set up in the last two apartments I have moved to, because of those reasons. And I am just not as interested as I used to be. But yeah, I CONSTANTLY would bump the shelf, it was over my desk and next to my bed, and then, the domino effect. It happened a couple times before I just left the pez all tipped over in a pile on the shelf.

Latest posts

Back