Weird pedals.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been eyeballing this bike as well. I don't care about the frame because in Madison ladys frame don't sell well or at all. So my only concern with it was what size wheels, what did the crank look like and the bars and forks. Everything else like the fenders and chain guard are not worth anything because of the repaint. I have been meaning to contact this fellow about the bike but I wouldn't pay 30 cuz u wouldn't see it. Its parts only bike.

+1 I've never seen folks so excited about cheap worn out 1/2" shaft plastic pedals. Pretty sure they are not worth much

You're absolutely right---these pedals aren't worth any money but I think RRB is an awesome place precisely b/c adults gather around and get really enthused about goofy things, like esoteric 1/2" plastic pedals. These kinds of things don't get much appreciation elsewhere, and I think it's rad that some folks here can appreciate otherwise insignificant things.

My wife saw something slightly different in the pedals, go the surfer dude!

15938322080_878e9f54e9_z.jpg

Luke.

I'll pass on it Ratcycle but thanks. I'm thinking maybe its a Breeze? I've got a 24" in campus green that looks comparable. I've actually been doing alright this year on selling "girls" bikes in Madison...especially if you consider mixtees girls bikes (which I do) I got rid of a Collegiate last week for $85, I paid nothing for it. Sold like 4 Japanese mixtees and 2 french ones. Invested less than $40 total and flipped for probably close to $500. It was the first year I actually tried flipping and I had great luck. I even sold an awsome huffy pro tunder I got out of the trash. I also sold a Raleigh Supercourse single speed this summer for a mint. I Still have 4 or 5 mixtees in the basement I need to unload, if anyones interested, I can't seem to bring myself to pass one up at a garage sale.
808 you nailed it. If I would have started a conversation about thumb pedals with any of my buddies it would have not been as interesting to say the least.....blank stares. But with you guys I'm still chucking 24 hours later. Thanks!

I picked up the bike and I was right it has been repainted. Anyone wants parts for it local I sell u them for cheap or the whole bike. shoot me a message

Back