Went to Kansas City this weekend and found this!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow what a great trip I had this weekend. Went to KC for Thanksgiving and left town with this gem! It is a super nice one and has the working rear tail light. All of the lenses are here and in great condition. I bought a few bikes while I was there but this find was my favorite of the weekend!
Oh and I have the truss rod for the springer I just have not installed it yet.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:shock: The lenses are intact :shock: the crank center cover is there :shock: The chrome isn't rusted :shock: The front tank light is there :shock: It works! :shock:

NICE SCORE!

Rusty..That bike is bad to the bone..Christmas came early..Enjoy it.. oh I need one to.. :(

rustymotors said:
Well I got the truss rod installed. I think it looks better. I was realy happy with this one.

Tell me this doesn't look like a picture right out of the factory catalog. that thing is minty! :mrgreen:
Great score

Very great find, I never saw one until a few months ago when I started looking up parts for my bike as well as looking at old bike info and wanted one.

What years were they out because I have heard 64-68 and seen some that were said to be a 62.

kngtmat said:
Very great find, I never saw one until a few months ago when I started looking up parts for my bike as well as looking at old bike info and wanted one.

What years were they out because I have heard 64-68 and seen some that were said to be a 62.

From the best of my knowledge I believe they were only made for 4 years in the early to mid 60's. I dont know the exact years

Bicyclerick said:
Nice score Josh,but youve got to stop taking all of KCs bikes back to Bloomington with you. LOL

Hey that's getting them closer to Kokomo so more power to him! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back