Western Flyer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was in an antique shop for $45. I didn't get it. Was that a mistake? :|

awaoox.jpg

At $45 I'd have grabbed it just for the parts, a nice set of mini apes, the nanner seat, and sissy bar would cost you more than $45.

I probably would have got it, but the GF was with me. (She gave me "The Look" when I started to drool) I may stop by there again this week and pick it up when she is not looking. :lol:

I did get a Sears Craftsman Table saw with extensions and a Craftsman drill press for $140. Practically unused condition the same day. :)

DeusVult said:
I probably would have got it, but the GF was with me. (She gave me "The Look" when I started to drool) I may stop by there again this week and pick it up when she is not looking. :lol:

I did get a Sears Craftsman Table saw with extensions and a Craftsman drill press for $140. Practically unused condition the same day. :)

Tell her it's "for her". If she doesn't want it then you'll have to find away to do something with it so the money you spent isn't wasted. Remember.....It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission.... :wink:

Back