What are you listening to?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spotify for Rats

Probably not for everyone šŸ˜‚. Let me know if you wanna collaborate on it
Heck of a Start! (Ok, Ok) I would certainly add any music from this thread that's appeared here. That would be all inclusive and what Repeat and fast Forward are for.

p5pb13054154.jpg

p5pb13054151.jpg
p5pb13051340.jpg
p5pb12160230.jpg
p5pb13212377.jpg
p5pb13212378.jpg

Black Sabbath is honestly one of the most amazing bands of the Century IMHO. And who would ever dreamed that a jazz band called Earth, featuring a bassist with a hand injury, would see a Mario Bava film and become....that?

And the really crazy thing? When lead singer Ozzy Osbourne left the band-both he and the band kept improving constantly:

I never know which musical mood Devin Townsend is going to be in.

Also, don't care because i've never heard a bad Devin Townsend song.

New favorite for my daughter and me. Thanks for the introduction. :thumbsup:
We recently went to the symphonic orchestra presentation of Final Fantasy music at Carnegie Hall.
It was a great day for both of us. She's telling me all the titles and the game numbers right now and
I'm like, "I'm just writing Final Fantasy music." But dad, they should know Vamo alla Flamenco from
FF 9 and the Chocobo medley from every game... "Whoa, slow down. Okay gimme one more." Theme
of Love from FF 4. Valse di Fantastica from FF 15. Liberi Fatali from FF 8. "Thanks kid. We're good."
She lit up like a Christmas tree. Always nice to see a smile on your kids face from time to time.

IMG_4051.jpg

IMG_4052.jpg

IMG_4042.jpg

Overall, considering it is NYC Central Park, their rates really aren't that bad. We didn't do it
because we had to get to the theater. Maybe next time. Or I could bring our bikes and make
another day of it.

image_2024-08-16_091814263.png

Latest posts

Back