what Bicycles/parts you have always wanted but never owned?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to get the Felt twin

TWIN_GRN.jpg

ThirdCoast said:
I would love to get the Felt twin

TWIN_GRN.jpg

Oh heck yeah. Never saw that Felt before, but I've always loved the old motorcycles that have that style of front license plate.

I would say an original Krate/Picker since I never could afford a Stingray growing up. I do not have a Black Friday Krate, but it's just not the same. :?

Mine too. Still does........Could you imagine that with some nice paint on it some 24 x 3's on it and some whitewall flamed tires.........sexy.

bighit said:
That front shroud and lights for my Elgin twin bar.

26 inch motomags. Yes the were made, but in very small numbers.

Really? I had a 20" motomag when I was a kid, I never knew they made a 26 though.

outskirtscustoms said:
Mine too. Still does........Could you imagine that with some nice paint on it some 24 x 3's on it and some whitewall flamed tires.........sexy.
oh the love i would put into restoring that. there is one on ebay right now that looks like it was kept in the garden since it came out of the factory, its at 200, its so rusty ill bet you could pop the frame welds with a rubber mallet. just throwing it out there if someone is interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Elgin-Twin-Bar-Bicy ... 500wt_1154

Yikes, that's a little on the rough side even for me, all it'd be good for is making a pattern to make a new frame.

Back