What have you been riding lately?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sk fend18.jpg
sk fend19.jpg

Nice one, loved our kids parties, they all grown now but im guessing the same happens in the USA as here in aussie, after the bike ride's n park the Dad's retire to the shed / garage and talk about fish this big and cars n bikes that fast etc , the wives sit and natter about things like their favorite shampoo's n soaps, cooking recipies, perfumes and the kids..... well they just looked after themselves:21::21:

As soon as I get home from work my grandson who lives with us ask if we can go for a ride around the neighborhood every since he's learned to ride without training wheels.
So I hoped on the hutch and we went for a ride. I think this is his favorite thing to do these little whoop de dos.
IMG_20230316_181530643.jpg
IMG_20230315_180205464.jpg
IMG_20230311_153246798.jpg

I think this is his favorite thing to do these little whoop de dos
Lil Thundrrr loves it when two driveways are close together, and the curb makes a little hump in-between. It's a balancing act combined with the bump

Lil Thundrrr loves it when two driveways are close together, and the curb makes a little hump in-between. It's a balancing act combined with the bump
He just started riding with no training wheels after learning balance on one of the balance bikes maybe a month ago but he's a little daredevil. I have to be careful what I do on my bike cause he likes to copy what I do.

Cool pic that popped up in my memories of a St Paddy's Day ride with VerBoten about 6 sears ago.

1679246544170.png

The last bike I rode was taking the Bandit out for a shakedown ride. Rides great and I can see this quickly becoming one of my favorites.
IMG_20230309_130349295.jpg
IMG_20230309_130410519.jpg

It’s an old KHS.
I got it as a frame and built it up.
This is it returned to 26” status.
I was running 700c on it for a bit but had trouble fitting brakes well.
Which is kind of funny, because now it’s a fixie without brakes.
Cables are in the mail though so I should be able to stop quickly without hurting my knees again soon.
For now I just don’t go too fast where I’m not willing to fall down.
Yep. I’m a 15 year-old that’s old enough to be eyeballing retirement and trying to figure out how to do that and still be able to eat.
I suppose I’ll be working for a while.
Hopefully I can manage to get health care through the VA.

Latest posts

Back