What is Going On??? Bike Selling

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
largek9 said:
I'm not saying who, but I know a guy that put one of those kits on a 1950 Columbia 5 Star Deluxe. :oops:
Nothing worst than a classic bike that sounds like a "Bumble Bee"! "Yoot" lock your bike palace doors, I'm swapping your two stroke mix for plain gas! oop's never mind, gas cost to much!BEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ !!!! :lol:[/quote]

Haha, the engine isn't on that bike any longer, it will be going on another bike soon, but don't worry, it's just an old Schwinn, so no worries about messing up another good bike.

donating them to people that could otherwise not be able to get a bike or just dont know how to go about in getting one - but mostly kids that need a pedal up.
there are a few places down here in phoenix that take donations for bikes to give kids something to do other than street ganging etc type of stuff.
worth more than million to see a kid smile with joy when they pedal around probably on thier first bike.

I have been having this same problem, I posted my BFK stingray on there, First for $150 OBO no e-mails. Then I posted again with MAKE OFFER had two e-mails for $100...Haven't heard back from either of them in 2 days. :roll:

I know it's not the weather because it has been NICE here for the last few weeks.

Sometimes it's just not the season. I sell bikes and usually the season doesn't start before end of april. This year it's started early in my area. I have a nice mountain bike I'm selling for cheap: no calls. But all my kids are long gone and the others are getting sold quite fast too. wait a little bit I'd say. It might pay off.

Dropped em to 10 bucks each. Guess what? Still nothing. I dont think i will try the bike flipping thing again. I have sold some in the past like a mint cond NEXT mtn bike for 35.00 .

I see all these expensive bikes on CL with prices of 300 to 1500.,00 and more. Do idiots actually pay that for a bicycle? My old Freespirit will do anything those pricy bikes can do and probably last longer.

Not knowing if your from Beverly Hills? or the Bronx?... might explain a lot.

and one thing Ive found out... Take a nice pic or two, upload them to photobucket and then use that in your CL ad. Big clear pics helps sell stuff fast!!

Back