What is it? Muscle bike content Year???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What is it? Muscle bike content

Nickinator said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Nickinator said:
looks like a western flyer (fast one)

Nick.

Cool how can you tell?
the headbage outline, amf and roadmaster had a slight slanted top meaning the headbage wouldn't look so symmetrical

Cool thanks.

Cool muscle bike can't wait to see it in the build-off that makes 2 muscle bikes I'm doing my buzz bike

big kountry said:
Cool muscle bike can't wait to see it in the build-off that makes 2 muscle bikes I'm doing my buzz bike
Cool man can't wait to see what you come up with. I've got mine planned out down to the last bolt but I am still unsure weather to stay with the patina and clear it or to go all out candy paint gasser style. I am kinda leaning to the ratty side so the imperfections don't matter as much.

I say go gasser with candy metalflake an all I got all planned out an ready to execute just waiting for the starting whistle

Any help on a year??? Serial number L255269 The second two is lightly stamped so it could be a 3 but pretty sure it's a two. I am guessing the last two digits are the year? 1969?

Back