What Santa Bring Ya?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a 51 52 chev!!!!! 2DRHT with an Oldsmobile front window!!!! I own a 51 chev 2door hard top myself ...heres the frame and power train that I just finished
IMG_9505.jpg

IMG_9548.jpg

love to see more of yours!!!!

Well, this'll be first post on here.. Hello everyone, I'm Rich, and I'm the dude who runs Pinhead Lounge and I had a brief run in with a '29 modified build, but ran out of time and money... Anyway, this thread's about the xmas love. My bro spoiled me with a rad old bike. It's an early 60's CCM. Reverse braking made me shed a little tear of joy. Can't wait to dig into the forum and read all about rattin' it down. She'll be getting a stripe job soon enough. I ain't touching the base paint - it's perfect patina, all the mechs were fixed up by my bro. .... what a great surprise! New seat soon... :D

Pics:

2156351405_fcf74c40e2.jpg

2157145968_bc5a56cd9a.jpg

2156341571_e4233d1acf.jpg

-Rich

(edit: sorry about the poor netiquette and typing mistakes)

rich said:
Well, this'll be first post on here.. She'll be getting a stribe job soon enough.

-Rich
You're first post should be in the Intro section. :p You should do that because that's the best place to let everyone know about yourself!
Can't wait to see your "stribe job"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
L8 EM

Some cool stuff! I was hoping for an old bike to fix up, but that didnt come through, but on the bright side, I got a schwin rear rack, water bottle and holder, and a headlight for my daily ride. So I am happy. I needed the headlight, cause my town just passed a law that to be on a bike after dusk, you must have a headlight and taillight on your bike. I do think its a good idea thought, I don't know how many times I almost hit some kid, or someone did not see me.

Back