What would you pay? JC Higgens

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Have a chance to buy this bike. Think the asking price is high. Curious as to what some of the folks on the site think it is worth - then I will tell you what he is asking. The only description is a 56 JC Higgens in decent shape. It has the tank, springer, headlight, rear rack, some sort of siren on the handle bars. I think the front fender has a light also. He is sending me better photos. So what do you think???????????????????
Thanks for any advice
5Ie5K45Fd3Gc3F53Jbc2147ea4dbd8ea519271.jpg

Thanks for the help. The guy is asking 350 for it and says that is firm BUT this has been for sale for awhile. I dont have to have it (out of room already) but I would be happy to get it for 200. 250 max.
I will keep you posted - thanks again - love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Good luck, $350 is a little higher than I'd want to be on it but for $200-$250 I think it'd be a great buy.

Thanks - I am glad that I have learned enough from this site and this particular forum to estimate the value of most of the stuff I am finding on CL and to also know when I am getting a great deal as I have on some of my other purchases.
Still waiting to hear from the guy and hope to go see it in person this weekend.

Latest posts

Back