When In Galveston...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is probably old news, as often as I go to Galveston, TX, I finally made it to Island Bicycle Company...

The guy has some really great bikes, new and old, but my wife and kids were with me and so I didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted there :cry:
This was probably a good thing since I might have blown most of vacation money... But I do plan to go back and pick up one of the banana's for my collection.

Anyway, here are a few photos that I was able to get in while I was there... Enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jzepeda/sets/72157620905820609/

Dude thanks for the pics...Now when I go down there I can just concentrate on eating the crawfish etouffee at Benno's. :lol: :lol:

aka_locojoe said:
We were just down there last month and also went to Island Bicycles. I took a few pics also viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17053

Nice...I really like the place and the owner is pretty cool. On Sunday, he was grilling burgers and hotdogs and giving free beer. We took part a little :)

The cool thing was that my teenager, who doesn't really like cruising with us much, really liked some of the banana bikes so I may have to go back and pick one up for her if I can't find one around here for her. (Twist my arm :eek: )...

Back