Which Tools Do You Want For Christmas???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Large_Vertical_Double_Column_CNC_Milling_Machine.jpg

:mrgreen:

i have two of about every tool i own, so i think im good on that, but if santa wants to squeeze a set of thick bricks down the chimney id be happy. i do want some gloves, like black fox ones, so maybe those count.

I could use a mill,lathe,plasma cutter and tig welder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks Santa

A fender roller would be so sweet!

Dr. Tankenstein said:
I'm hoping for a bench grinder, a new BIG vice and my grandfather's drill press (unfortunately it's 750 miles away in Butler PA)

C'mon Santa! I've been a mostly good boy this year!

Cheers,
Dr. T

If it gets lonely in Butler, It can come over to my basement to keep me company...lol

I am getting the Park AK-37 tool kit for christmas. :mrgreen: I would also love to get a Hobart Handler 140 mig welder, but Santa's pockets aren't that deep in this economy.

A stand.

Combination crescent/ratchet wrenches (The closed end has ratcheting action.)

Cone wrenches

Spoke wrench

Pedal wrench

That's it......so far. 8)

I really want a fender roller.....

But from my research it's obvious I'd have an easier time finding the Lost Dutchman Mine..... :roll:

Ditto with a decent spoke threader.

An oxy-fuel setup, lathe, mill, waterjet, plasma cutter, tig setup, bandsaw vertical and hortizonal, bike repair and framebuilding stand, metal work bench, sandblaster, air compressor with tools, parts washer, and a heated shop with a/c and wi-fi. Oh and an anvil, forge, and tools. Also bench top grinder, belt sander, english wheel. Probably more but cannot think of any.

Since this is in the bike talk section I'm going to assume this is bike tools.
The one thing i really want is a spoke tension gauge. I'm tired of grabbing the guitar tuner to make sure everythings tight and right when i lace them. Anyone else tension by pitch? :lol:

sensor said:
Anyone else tension by pitch? :lol:
Yeah, I tension by pitch.
I was going to ask for a Park PCS-9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand, but Santa brought my gift early this year.
A 1997 Gibson J-185. It's awesome.

Back