white walls or red

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi every one
need advice on my bike i like the red what do you think :?: :wink:
photo-1.jpg

whites :?:
gomasrojas1.jpg

red :?:
help :!:

I like the White walls!

well......i think you answered your own question :wink:[/quote]

thank you :!:
i was just looking for a new look and i like the red but i also wanted to know what every one think's :wink:

The whites give it a nice classic look and the reds are a little more hot rod to me....I like the red :mrgreen:

SimpleMan said:
The whites give it a nice classic look and the reds are a little more hot rod to me....I like the red :mrgreen:
thank's
that's what i was looking :!:

deorman said:
Whites :?: Red :?:Yes :!: Black and chrome goes w/everything 8) .
yes :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thank you :) i think that the red gives a more retro look and not as usual classic look :!:

Red.
You should try the thing to the forks like I did. I turned the crown thing around and extended the front wheel.

r8golw.jpg

SimpleMan said:

Exactly. The whites look more contemporaneous with the bike.....the reds look hot rod. The bike itself is so classic and non-hot rod, I'm inclined to be boring and vote whitewalls.

well guys
that's is just what i wanted to know you guys are verry helpfull and with good taste :!: i thank you for all you're post :wink:

Back