Who here is over 50?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Graylock-Kota-02.jpg

And your the young one?

Graylock

looks like quite an elite club we have going here! :lol: well ive made it to 53, so i guess i have a few more builds left in me. just wish i could rebuild the aching parts of my body! but until then i`ll keep buying stock in Aleve! :lol: :lol:

51 here :mrgreen: I haven't slowed down enough yet to feel old! Bed time comes earlier now though :wink:

deorman said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Wow you guys make me feel young, I'm 25, halfway there!!!
GET THAT DADGUM BICYCLE OFF MY LAWN!!! Dang kids...

:lol:

I've never left my bicycle on the lawn, I put them in my room or the garage and hoard them. Somedays I feel old though, I been working on bikes since I was 7. Few car accidents, bad bike crashes, broken bones, I feel old when I can predict the weather by how my knee feels so I know what you're all going through. I can imagine when I'm 50, I'll feel 100. :mrgreen:

I just got back from my 40th high school reunion just now. Class Of 70 Nauset High.............there was nothing but old people there :shock: Hey I resemble that remark! Tomorrow we are having a brunch in town for who ever from my class that wants to go so I'm going to ride there on a tallbike. Pictures at eleven.

Graylock

Graylock said:
I just got back from my 40th high school reunion just now. Class Of 70 Nauset High.............there was nothing but old people there :shock: Hey I resemble that remark! Tomorrow we are having a brunch in town for who ever from my class that wants to go so I'm going to ride there on a tallbike. Pictures at eleven.

Graylock
I think "The Shadow" and a BLACK suit (white shirt, black tie) would be in order.

KOTA said:
Graylock said:

Graylock
I think "The Shadow" and a BLACK suit (white shirt, black tie) would be in order.

Yea! I wanna see pics of that!

51 here and still hangin in there! I can relate to all the remarks about things not wanting to work right and buying stock in Aleve. This getting old stuff aint for sissies!
39816_1544857863400_1293619232_31530616_5859976_n.jpg

Later & PEACE!!!!!

grandma always told me gettin old sucks, but it sure beats the alternative! :wink:

i always say you have 2 choices...grow old and die or grow old and LIVE! I'm all for growin' old and livin' ! 8)

I guess that would be me too. 53 and counting. Gettin' harder every year to find bikes older than me!

Latest posts

Back