Who here plays guitar?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LowpowerD that's good. Did you record both tracks and if so what did you use to put them together? My Daughter's boyfriend plays guitar and he was showing me what looked like a neat app for the Ipad called Garage band.
His band had a gig last night. After all day with the Coasters I went home for a few minute nap and then went and watched them play. Was a long day.

Thanks for the kind words guys.
I did play both rhythm and lead, multitracking with GarageBand on a Mac. I tried the GarageBand app on my phone, but found it kind of frustrating.

I just have a couple acoustics lying around, play they sometimes. Sold off the electric gear and bought a sweet set of wheels for my mountain bike.

I sang in a Jebus metal band in the 80's and have played most of my adult life. I lead worship for our youth group and play electric/bass/aux percussion/bgv's and sing lead on occassion (not all at the same time :) ) Never got to be the rock star I aspired to be, but to my kids I'm a rock star, and the kids in youth group think I rock, so at this stage of the game, that's good enough for me. When we get home from vaca, I'll post pics of my guitarsand rig.

These are my acoustics....some are gone and a few are added
D84F80BF-94D4-41DC-A259-42622A9582B3-1251-0000003FF27AC706.jpg

I never did take a shot of my electrics.

Latest posts

Back