Winter Anyone?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cman said:
You need the Rodenator. Pump the holes full of gas and ignite. Good clean fun.

At $1300 I think I will stick to my shovel. I'm pretty sure a good headshot with a 22 will make less noise than exploding a hole full of propane. Its an on going war and it gives me something to do at 4 in the morning. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Uncle Stretch said:
cman said:

At $1300 I think I will stick to my shovel. I'm pretty sure a good headshot with a 22 will make less noise than exploding a hole full of propane. Its an on going war and it gives me something to do at 4 in the morning. :roll: :roll: :roll:

for some reason I have visions of you being like carl in Caddyshack hahaha
caddyshack_carl.jpg

It's somewhere between -9 and -14 right now, depending on which bank sign your reading. I'm surprised that my car even started today. I really miss California right now.

Uncle Stretch said:
cman said:

arma.gif

Uncle Stretch said:
I bet even - 10 would solve my ongoing war with this armadillo. He tries to dig holes in my yard ,and I try to beat him in the head with a shovel. I'm thinking minus anything would freeze his stupid looking football self. Would like to see him dig through my front yard at -26. :lol: :lol: :lol:

At -10 the ground would freeze and he could dig all day and have nothing to show for the effort. It would be like trying to dig in concrete. The only danger you would have is if you miss him with the shovel and hit the ground instead-the reverb might shake a few dental fillings loose.

It was -9 in Kansas this morning, and the streets were empty. No snow, just cold and wind.

No snow, just cold and wind.
..That's why I left New Jersey for Virginia in 1995, among other reasons. But mainly that cuts-thru-your jeans bone chilling cold. I'd never survive in frostbite falls! ~Adam

The temp is supposed to get to 17 above today in Minneapolis and more snow on the way. Almost shorts weather, but not good for flip-flops!

Hooch said:
big storm coming!
No joke......Our business relies on Semi's (over the road) on a daily basis. All interstates are shut down in Oregon and Washington, so we can not move our product. :x :x

looks to be coming my way .....

. WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 7 PM EST FRIDAY...

TOTAL SNOWFALL OF 6 TO 9 INCHES IS EXPECTED BY LATE FRIDAY. THE HIGHER TOTALS WILL BE ALONG AND SOUTH OF A MUSKEGON TO MOUNT PLEASANT LINE.

IN ADDITION TO THE HEAVY SNOW... IT/S POSSIBLE THAT SOME SLEET MAY MIX IN WITH THE SNOW LATE TONIGHT AND EARLY FRIDAY SOUTH OF I-94. BLOWING AND DRIFTING OFF SNOW IS LIKELY ON FRIDAY AS WINDS GUST 30 TO 35 MPH.

i've just cleared my 100+ft driveway of the last 5 in.

on the snow note anyone that has to use a shovel at all!!! i got this thing called a toro power shovel from a buddy of mine. :shock: i will never use a regular shovel again around 100 bucks new it rocks!! only thing is you gotta plug it in and hold it angled to the side to throw it to the side.
it would throw the snow about 10 - 12 feet http://www.toro.com/home/snowthrowers/e ... hovel.html

Get ready Guy's! It's coming your way! Got almost a foot in the last 2hrs and it's still snowing! :roll: Gonna shovel here in a bit.....The news is calling for another 1.5-2ft overnight.....Guess I know what I'll be doing in the morning! :x

Right now it is not raining or snowing here. What is going on is pure ice falling from the sky. Dang that Al Gore and his lies! Where are my palm trees Al Gore? WHERE??

Yall will hate me for this, but here's the next two days in Dallas...

dallas.jpg

Notice the low on Saturday though....high of 42 on Sunday.

:shock: I have nothing nice to say to that! :shock: It's just plain mean! :wink:
Make sure you wear these- 8) while your painting a bike or riding around in short's or mowing the lawn or,or,or,or,,,,,,,,,,,,anything but SHOVELING SNOW! :x :roll: :roll:

Back