would i still start a build journal?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my cousin came over about a week ago, and saw some of the bikes and just really like how they were being built. so much infact, he bought my black cheezy board tracker right from under me (well when its done anyway) so as we got to talking he was telling me that they come across bikes all the time, especially newer beach cruisers, in his work (manager of a toxic management company) so he said that he'll drop off a frame or two when he come to get this bike. and we can split the cost of building, and sell them for some money to pay for the other bikes, which is great. so i guess i have three questions
1-do i still start a build journal for these bikes?
2-could i post them in the for sale section here?
4- is this legal?
5 what is a decent profit for these if we get them for free? i dont want to feel guilty

first off, you need to learn to count. :mrgreen: if he aquires it legally, i dont see why it would be wrong. definetely post pics for us to see!

duhh! must have forgot number three. 3-can i just paint them all black and call them ratrods? :mrgreen:

Back