Wrenching on My Bike ( Gone to finished builds )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Banana seat from a "Spyder"...How fitting.

This build slipped under my radar. Nice progress. I just realized that is Kota's old frame and tank.
Love the webbing and the springer nanner. I am sure you will be in the running for the "Golden Nanner" award.

I'm liking this one! My kinda bike man. Go Rat Go!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks you guys. Busy at work. Will hopefully have time this week end to work on it.

What's up rat roders. It's graduation and reunion at work, so I have been very busy at work. Finally have this week end off. Been to tired to work on it. Please stay tuned.

Cool work on the springer nanner!

BRAVO FOR YOU!!!
My wife quit 5 years ago and started stashing away the money she used to spend in "quit smoking" piggy bank. She has used that discretionary money for 20 or so vacation flights for us in Europe and Southeast Asia, plus various hotel upgrades and excursions. I am very proud of her.
I know it's not easy but stick with it!!!!!

Couldn't help but think of this when I saw that you quit in the middle of the build off though.

The first time I seriously quit I was off the smokes for about 3years the night before my wedding I had 1 cigarette thats all it took to get me started again .
The next time I quit the rule was don't even have 1 cigarette and you won't start again .
I haven't had a smoke in 11 years and won't ever have another.
Hang in there

Back