Wrenching on My Bike ( Gone to finished builds )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good afternoon ratroders. Tried to come up with an idea that might win the build. Not working as expected. So now I am going to take all my bike parts, and building something I like. Always fixing bikes or building bikes for other people. It's time to build for myself.:headbang:

That's what happens when you quit smoking!!!....Your mind gets SCREWED up...I know, cause I quit last year.:headbang: And now I don't even know how to build a stupid scooter.

If you build something YOU like then you WIN anyway!

My plans for Templeton did not quite work out as planned. So now I starting with a new frame. A few years ago I started with this bike.

And built this frame.

Ended up using the parts for another bike for a kid in the neighborhood. So now it's time to build something for myself.

Get ta wrenchin!

You do know , that someday you're going to NEED that wrench!

Now that's the way to think.
Build for you first, then if anyone else likes it that might be a bonus feature.
There is such a wide and varied group here that no one could build a winner by building to suit someone else, because what is numbr 1 material to one person would be the opposite to another for sure.

Have fun and let loose your crazy.

Just got done with the sissy bar and mounted the seat.
image_zpsf4f32f92.jpg

Thank you. So much happier with my new build. Will be done and enjoying my new ride soon.:dance2:

Back