Ya Gotta Help Me!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I told vincev over on the CABE that I wasn't gonna return to that site unless someone over here says that they like me. Someone, anyone, please pledge your support for me, by liking me. If I'm not there to rein him in, he'll be running amok and bringing chaos to the entire site. A simple "I like you" will suffice. Please, I'm beggin' ya. The tranquility of the CABE is at stake here.

Last edited:
Wonderful feedback fellas, but all this ain't gonna get me back on the CABE anytime soon. C'mon, somebody's got to like me out there!

I think it's too late, as it seems you've already been replaced. There's a guy posting over there that looks just like you. He's even sullying your good name by proclaiming his love for Cheetos bikes!

Your profile shows that you have 32 "Likes" so far. I gave you three earlier.

I think it's too late, as it seems you've already been replaced. There's a guy posting over there that looks just like you. He's even sullying your good name by proclaiming his love for Cheetos bikes!
Lissen, The longer you wait to say you like me (if you do), the longer that other guy is going to be over there sullying my good name. Do you really want that?

Last edited:
So let me get this straight, since I don't want to put words in your mouth, if I were to go back to the CABE and say that, "I finally found someone to like me over at RRB", this would not be a lie?

Back