YELLow Belly!: DID NOT FINISH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree

Sorry you didn't finish, one beautiful build.
Kenny

Just slap a chain and some grips on there and call it done for now (DFN)!

You can add those other few details later.
Thank you for your vote of confidence. I wasn't going to participate all and in beginning late I ran into a few problems. I would rather it blow people away with ll the details I have planned for the bike, just like you do, Jim. I can wait. Thank you. Good luck in the finals. You've built another fine machine.

Sorry you didn't finish, one beautiful build.
Kenny
Hey Kenny,

Thank you. When I do finish this thing in the next week or two it will be so far ahead of what I could've made if I rushed. I usually offer my builds for sale when I'm done. I'd rather no have so much as a short list of things I wish I had done differently once I see them for the last time. On this bike, my only regret is the springer fork. I don't like them at all. I would've rather gone with Firebikes forks or Girvins as I have a few Girvins sitting around.

Gig

As you can tell I have not finished in time for the contest. I am alright with that. I have to put out the best I can do each time and I wasn't there yet. I really like this thing though.

I have added the 1/2 link chain, some bottom layer grip tape, some buckles and straps and mocked up the cables. I also removed the mockup seat and put the final one on. I will swap out the steerer tube and clean up the tires. I have to order up a few more decals but you can tell what the finished product will look like.

41c846f369c931d1d449bf1382dd2a32.jpg

eab621027cc1ad7c5608d202110f299e.jpg

e3fce292cec6bfa6c0728ba3b9565c54.jpg

77faab4f4d89c5d85c24165f9f9e6484.jpg

c5b52219e9cd2129efc37a201721ff61.jpg

d710ecbffc45a3a207b71cca1ecca8b4.jpg

- by Gigmata

Latest posts

Back