You Have Just Got To See This!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got pulled over for running a stop sign, no ticket but he said that any violations on a bike are treated the same as a car and that it could in fact cause points on you insurance too.

There is a longer thread somewhere around here about this guy.

I watched a few more of his videos and funny thing is the city hired him to make a few bicycle safety riding videos.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I'm glad I live in a small town. I was riding my tallbike the other day to get a movie from redbox. While there a couple guys stopped to talk about the bike and they tried riding. A cop showed up. Technically, I'm sure that there are a ton of tickets you can get for riding one around like that. In fact, in all the riding I do, I never wear a helmet, I go on trails at night that are closed after dark, never use hand signals, etc. I was on a trail one night and encountered a police car on the trail for no apparent reason. I saw that he was under the trail bridge with a flashlight, so I stopped and asked him what he was doing. He said he was looking for bums and told me that the trail was closed at night. I explained that it was safer than the main roads. He agreed, and I went on my way. No tickets. Hooray mayberry (The actual Mayberry too, as I live i Mount Airy, NC)

Thats whats great about living in small town America, I have never heard of a cyclist getting harrassed by a cop in this town ever, cyclist ride into oncoming traffic and everything, especially the ghetto walgoose riders headed to the circle K for a 40. :mrgreen:

Back