Your Favorite Current Production Bike?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone know where I can get a set of the grips on the red bike Steve posted? Those are nice.

Walmart FIXIES are SWEET!
7003978457_5bf6d7e215_z.jpg

IMG_20111218_152109_thumb%2525255B1%2525255D.jpg

Felt deep Six. Hands down. (for cruisers at least. I work in a bike shop, So narrowing down ONE bike would be next tom impossible. Maybe ONE of each type)
6a00d83453140969e2014e8c005338970d-580wi.jpg

i think now i'd also add a basman to my list.

also, not a particular one, 'cause i don't know a thing about them, but i think if i could, i'd like to have some kind of free ride mountain bike. i think because i just like bikes with suspension and a bike with that much just kinda fascinates me.

its a crap shoot for me... the felt curizers are always sharp .. but I am loving the fatsand boardwalk cruizers too ...trying real
hard to buy one.. with no luck as yet..

2012 SE Racing 26" Quadangle cruiser, so sweet, been wanting one since I laid my eyes on it.
2012quadangle-1.jpg

I suppose it'd be the bike I just bought - Surly Long Haul Trucker.

WP_000483.jpg

I wanted something better suited to longer commuting than an old road bike with fenders. I eventually came around to thinking that a 45 mile round trip commute was closing in on trekking, even though I wasn't going where exciting. So, a touring bike would be well suited to the task. So, one disc brake Trucker, a set of fenders, rear rack and a new Brooks saddle later, and you have what's shown above. As of this morning, I have about 50 miles on it.

WP_000480.jpg

Congrats on the LHT !!! Green brooks looks like the cherry on top :wink:

As of lately I'm liking this Torker Graduate, 5 speed 700c with drum brakes. Looks like it would make a great round-towner.

Bikes_Urban_Comm.jpg

Back