your holy grail?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loves me a Shelby Airflow
193920shelby20speedline20model2062-1.jpg

i would just as soon bend and weld my own design, but until i have the skills and equipment, i'll keep drawing pictures and perfecting my blueprint. however, even though someone said they dont ride well, i like the twinflex. and besides, isnt bein cool more important than riding smooth? :wink:

Way too many to list, but on the top of my LONG list would be
Elgin bluebird,
Shelby Airflow,
Spacelander,
Spaceliner,
The JC higgins bike with the exhaust pipes on the tank (can't recall what it's called),
An early Harley Davidson,
Early Indian,
A high wheeler
a Goodyear Dragster Replica
ALL the Barris bikes

Basically every bike ever made with the exception of Department store bikes, and a few of those I would want too.
Gotta collect 'em ALL. :mrgreen:

X-RAY said:
i would just as soon bend and weld my own design, but until i have the skills and equipment, i'll keep drawing pictures and perfecting my blueprint. however, even though someone said they dont ride well, i like the twinflex. and besides, isnt bein cool more important than riding smooth? :wink:

Who said they don't ride well?
You gotta weigh less than 2 bills so that you're not riding around on permanently bottomed-out springs, that's the only caveat to the Twin-Flex.

Not in this order but some I would like :wink:
1969 Pea Picker... well every bike at the New England Muscle bike Museum
Harley
Indian
Bluebird
KOTA's "RU Slammed"
swing bike
Thunder Jet
And about a thousand more :mrgreen:

Thought i read about the twinflex here, maybe not. either way, i appreciate your feedback on the ride. its still high on my list.

A complete Spaceliner with everything original including the springer & tank without it being totally rusted or painted over the chrome as well as a King Kat and an Eliminator which I would most likely trade both the Spaceliner frame, chainguard & fork and the Spaceliner Klunker for just the one of either three if it was ever possible and close enough.

Back