Your towns Cycling infrastructure

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ingola

Canadian Collection Connoisseur
Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cycling infrastructure it's been coming up as late in the area where I live I'd be really curious how other cities handle it.
PXL_20240905_015249667.NIGHT.jpg

This is Cornwall Ontario Canada we pretty much have marked off areas on the side of the road people use for parking. I'm @MattiThundrrr will have more

I live in an old gold rush town in the Sierra that is now a popular tourist and retiree community. Old roads in not good condition usually without shoulders. So basically no bike infrastructure. I see a lot more people riding ebikes these days and they can keep up with traffic on the slower roads. I mostly ride dirt myself where car traffic is less of an issue. Just watch for the cow pies. 🤪

I live in an old gold rush town in the Sierra that is now a popular tourist and retiree community. Old roads in not good condition usually without shoulders. So basically no bike infrastructure. I see a lot more people riding ebikes these days and they can keep up with traffic on the slower roads. I mostly ride dirt myself where car traffic is less of an issue. Just watch for the cow pies. 🤪
Trails is my go to I drank enough beer underage to know where all the trails and short cuts are

Some pics from a country that takes bike infrastructure seriously would definitely be fair and interesting. 😁
I will take some pictures on my next ride! Thanks for the encouragement :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back